Walchem Controllers and Sensors
An onsite team of hardware and software engineers keep our Walchem systems current with the latest technology.
WebMasterONE is the most powerful family of online process controllers in the water treatment industry. WebMasterONE couples a powerful multi-I/O platform with Walchem's analytical sensors and extensive communications technologies. The result is the ability to remotely monitor and control your process from any computer, anywhere in the world, with just a standard web browser.
Simple, intuitive programming makes it easy to configure your WebMasterONE to control virtually any water treatment process. It will monitor and control based on a wide range of direct sensor inputs as well as measurement inputs from other devices such as corrosion, level, temperature and pressure. WebMasterONE is on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, keeping on-site and off-site personnel notified of system performance, all the while providing comprehensive and reliable water treatment control.
VTouch® provides quick, centralized 24/7 awareness of account status with the ability to LIVE Connect to any of your controllers in the field with one simple mouse-click. System status reports and datalog files can be sent automatically and instant alarm notification via email, cell phone text message or local alarm relay is also a standard feature.
W600 Series Controllers
The W600 series provides reliable, flexible and powerful control for your water treatment program.
- Large touchscreen display with icon based programming makes setup easy
- Economical wall-mount package for easy installation
- Multiple language support allows simple setup no matter where your business takes you
- Universal sensor input provides extraordinary flexibility; the same controller can be used with almost any type of sensor needed
- Combination Sensor Input and Analog Input board that add even more flexibility
- Optional dual analog (4-20 mA) input for Fluorometers or nearly any other process value
- Six control outputs
- On-screen and web page graphing of sensor values and control output status
- Complete flexibility in the function of each relay
- Emailing Alarm messages, Datalog reports or System Summary reports
- Ethernet option for remote access via the Internet, LAN or Modbus/TCP
REMOTE CONTROL FACILITY MONITORING
Monitor and control your systems and change your system parameters anytime from ANYWHERE. One click VTouch LiveConnect™ software is optimized for desktops, laptops, tablets or smartphones. Your choice! NO physical visit required!
ON-LINE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT WITH VTOUCH®
On-line summary of account status is not only emailed to you, but you can login and address alarms on the go. Water quality values are continuously updated in real time. Min, max and average values, as well as alarm status are shown.
MANAGE ALL YOUR SYSTEMS ON ONE DASHBOARD
Organize multiple controllers and control parameters however you choose. Assign secure access appropriate to your organization. Custom features can be configured to meet your needs.
Walchem's WEL Series electrodes are cost-effective differential pH and ORP electrodes. modular in design with a rugged CPVC housing that contains the electronics. pH and ORP cartridges can easily be connected or replaced in minutes without tools. Walchem probes are industrial grade and only require calibration every two to three months. You can be confident that you have the best and most efficient components for your aquatic system.