Our designers and project managers have been designing and installing systems since 1997. Our filtration design has been refined over the years to include the best equipment suited for the lab environment, the staff, and the aquatic research organisms. Iwaki Aquatic life support systems are simple, fail-safe, and easy to maintain. We ensure that your multi-rack system is easy to clean and service with all components easily accessible. Our systems can be completely broken down into smaller sections for deeper cleaning and disinfection.
Filtration systems include single or dual rotating micro-screen systems with minimal consumables. Polypropylene and Stainless Steel UV units are options. We use low maintenance moving bed bio-filtration, quiet and dependable Iwaki pumps, Walchem controllers, stainless steel and titanium heaters/chillers, and only high quality non-corrosive, non-toxic materials.
Our Walchem controllers are proven through years of service in the global water treatment market. Advanced controller technology provides instant alarm notification from any web browser, keeping on-site and off-site personnel notified of system performance.
Iwaki Aquatic follows a comprehensive project fulfillment process. Some of the details, and deliverables are highlighted below.
- Construction Meeting Planning and Attendance
- Pre-Installation Site Survey
- Coordination Drawings for placement and installation of equipment supplied by Iwaki Aquatic, to include:
- CAD - Plan and Elevation Views of Completed Installation
- Process Flow Diagram of Completed Installation
- All Necessary As-Built Information
- Rack Systems with Capacities and Flow Rates
- Life Support Equipment Details
- Water Quality Monitoring, Control and Automation System Details and Documentation
- Water Supply and Drainage Piping for all Rack Systems (As-Builts Drawings)
- Offload, Placement and Installation of all Rack Systems
- Owner’s Manual
- 24-Month Warranty
We offer technical support and service plans for all Iwaki Aquatic systems. Semi-annual and annual preventative maintenance plans are most common. Let us be your partner and help with all aspects of the design and planning process. Contact us today to start your project or to help with an existing one.